Hop behind the wheel of our emergency vehicle and navigate your way around NSW learning important emergency messages across Police, Fire, Ambulance and SES.
- Dress-up and role-play a variety of emergency workers
- Use real life equipment to learn about home fire safety
- Scan your finger at the Police Station to see your fingerprint up close
- See how quickly water can rise in floods and learn the phonetic alphabet at the SES station
- Climb inside the ambulance, practice your bandaging technique or lie down on the stretcher bed
Little ones will be intrigued by the lights and sounds, and have fun exploring. Young ones will enjoy dressing up and role-playing. Older children will learn the different safety messages and understand their importance. Adults (we haven’t forgotten you) can enjoy playing with your children and be taken on the imaginative journey, while picking up practical tips to keep your family safe
Learn through play
Allowing children and adults to role-play as these vital members of our community and learn how to stay safe in an emergency. The Experience aims to build confidence in children if they need to make a triple zero call and to not be afraid of the emergency services. Children will have to learn to share and take turns in the different areas.
Backed by research
Built in consultation directly with emergency services, the true-to-life Experience focuses on immersing children through play, while still delivering important emergency messages.
Become a member & save
First Year of Life
1 Adult + any Children
under 12 months
Discover for 2
1 Adult + 1 Child
Add more people for $30pp
Max. 8 per membership
Add a pass to a membership that can be used by anyone
Become a sponsor
We love collaborating with groups who share our passion for play. You can become a sponsor today or work with us to create a whole new experience.