Exploring Early Childhood Studies
We invite you to bring your Exploring Early Childhood Studies class to the Early Start Discovery Space.
Our Exploring Early Childhood Studies program includes the following activities:
- GUEST LECTURE: A UOW Early Years Academic delivers an interactive, 45 min lecture on learning-through-play and the Early Years programs on offer at UOW.
- INDEPENDENT PLAY: Students (and teachers!) are encouraged to play with all our Experiences on offer in the Discovery Space.
- GUIDED TASKS: Students participate in two short activities at two of our most popular experiences, linked directly to NSW Syllabus outcomes.
Cost and availability
Days: Monday – Friday
Session: 12pm – 2pm*
Cost: $15.00 per student
Capacity: Minimum 20 and Maximum 100 students
– No charge for educators/adults
– All excursions must be booked 14 days before the date of the excursion.
– Please note excursions are not available during school holidays.
*This option has you in the space with our regular members and visitors for 1 hour, then the entire Discovery Space to yourself from 1pm.